A paradise of crystal-clear waters, pristine white sands, bright blue skies melting into the ocean and palm trees swaying to a pleasant tropical breeze, the Maldives is the quintessential ‘heaven on Earth’ destination, a bucket-list experience and one of the most indulgent escapes you’ll ever take. Picture yourself waking up on a dreamy atoll in the middle of the ocean on a luxury nine-day small-group tour (max. 16 travellers) across two opulent resorts.
Want for nothing on your once-in-a-lifetime tropical adventure with four nights of luxe accommodation at Dhigali Maldives in a Water Villa and four nights of luxe accommodation at Kagi Maldives Spa Island in a Lagoon Pool Villa, premium all-inclusive dining and unlimited drinks, and seaplane and speedboat transfers from Malé International Aiport – a perk that would usually add a considerable cost to your escape. Also included is your choice of one of three personalised packages – wellness, beginner divers or certified divers.
Your tour includes:
- Four nights of luxe accommodation at Dhigali Maldives in an overwater Water Villa with all-inclusive dining (daily buffet breakfast, daily lunch and nightly dinner), unlimited alcoholic and soft drinks until departure, minibar replenished daily with beer, wine, soft drinks, mineral water and snacks, a 30-minute relaxation massage per person, resort activities and a complimentary fresh fruit basket on arrival
- Four nights of luxe accommodation at the brand new Kagi Maldives Spa Island in an overwater Lagoon Pool Villa with all-inclusive dining (daily buffet breakfast, daily lunch and nightly dinner), unlimited alcoholic and soft drinks until departure, minibar replenished daily with beer, wine, soft drinks, mineral water and snacks, one romantic in-villa breakfast for two, welcome bottle of champagne with decadent canapés and two bottles of spirits in your villa on arrival, a complimentary romantic sunset and dolphin search cruise, group introduction to snorkelling and windsurfing class and complimentary resort activities
- Your choice of one of three personalised packages – wellness, beginner divers or certified divers (see below for more details)
- Return seaplane and speedboat transfers between Malé and both resorts
- Personal meet and greet at Malé International Airport
- Green tax
- The services of expert local guides
Package one – wellness: Enjoy a relaxing Maldives experience with water-based activities and wellness treatments. With eight included blissful massages, kayak and catamaran island tours, this package offers travellers the chance to relax and rejuvenate. Should you wish to incorporate some action, you have the option of an open-water dive course including five shore dives (at additional cost).
Package two – beginner divers: Learn to dive and discover the amazing diversity of marine life found in the underwater world with a PADI Open Water Course. Split into three parts – Knowledge Development, Confined Water Dives and Open Water Dives – the course includes all theory and practical instruction, dive tables, dive equipment (including tank, weight and air fills) and your PADI Open Water Certification Card.
Package three – certified divers: With up to nine shore dives included in your package, you will have the flexibility to explore the Maldives’ marine life at your leisure. With the help of your local dive expert, map out the perfect itinerary to best suit your interests and diving ability.
Your journey takes you to: Malé — Dhigali Madives — Malé — Kagi Maldives Spa Island — Malé.
VIP Upgrade available: Select the VIP package and enjoy upgraded accommodation in an overwater Lagoon Villa with Pool at Dhigali Maldives and an overwater Ocean Pool Villa at Kagi Maldives Spa Island.
Book with confidence: If you are unable to travel as a result of Government travel restrictions, Luxury Escapes will assist you with a date change, provide you with a credit or process a refund for your booking less any non-recoverable costs. See Fine Print for details.