What is Los Angeles Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to visit Los Angeles for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn’t do all the talking. Travelers to Los Angeles absolutely love the opera house which could be a great way to enjoy the city. Take a photo at Walt Disney Concert Hall and Staples Center for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Los Angeles a favorite among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 168 cheap Los Angeles hotels to choose from, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Los Angeles?
Hotels.com travelers’ top Los Angeles budget hotel picks:
- • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
- • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
- • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Travelodge by Wyndham LAX Los Angeles Intl
Los Angeles hotel with outdoor pool, bar
Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
3.5-star Los Angeles hotel with outdoor pool
Metro Plaza Hotel
City-center hotel within easy reach of Walt Disney Concert Hall
Park Plaza Lodge Hotel
Art Deco hotel within easy reach of The Grove
City-center hotel within walking distance of Orpheum Theatre
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Los Angeles?
You’ll be able to find lots of ways to have fun in Los Angeles while on a budget. Take a look at these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- • Echo Park
- • La Brea Tar Pits
- • Pershing Square
- • Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- • Getty Center
- • The Broad
- • Walt Disney Concert Hall
- • Staples Center
- • Microsoft Theater
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
- Food & Drink
- • Chateau Marmont
- • Canter’s Restaurant, Bakery, Deli and Bar