City of Downey, CA
$134,938 – $164,625 a year
ABOUT THE POSITION View the official job flyer for Director of Parks and Recreation. To apply for this position, click on the “Apply” link in the top right…
$135,600 – $167,400 a year
- Formulates and manages partnerships and leverages resources with other government entities, non-profit organizations, the business community, contract…
$47,899 – $68,777 a year
- Draft recreation plan objectives to deliver recreation use programs for the public.
- Assist in the implementation of recreation operation and maintenance plans…
$15.50 – $18.83 an hour
- Example combinations include: completion of 48 units of college course work in a recreation-related field (must provide a copy of college transcripts to verify…
$52,158 – $76,274 a year
- If you receive and accept an offer of employment to a regular position with the City of Los Angeles, your employee benefit coverage (including health and dental…
City of Lakewood, CA
$15.28 an hour
- College level coursework in recreation, education or community services is a plus.
- Knowledge of: General recreation leadership principles, program planning and…
- Cornerstone of college admissions is the guest visit and event experience.
- This position is responsible for the planning.
Youth Emerging Stronger
Hollywood, CA 90028
- S team member will engage the youth with individual and group skills building activities: healthy recreation, and empowerment.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Under the general supervision of the Director of Admissions, incumbent provides administrative support to the School of Law Admissions Office.
$59,428 – $69,931 a year
- Applicants may upload required or additional documents (i.e. copy of degree, certification, etc.) as attachment(s) at the time of filing in NEOGOV.
$65,912 – $77,559 a year
- Develops and maintains liaison with other hospitals, schools, community organizations and groups, and recreation facilities to establish a working relationship…
- Must be certified or willing to get certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Supervision, safety, and happiness of the campers.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Ability to communicate well with staff, parents and children in a professional.
- Responsible for planning and creating marketing material for all programs, which…
- Hire, supervise and train in coordination with other staff, undergraduate student office works who will be expected to perform most front office receptionist…
- To assist in general office procedures such as activity registration,.
- Permits, timekeeping, job orders, and record keeping.
- Hours: Days and times may vary.
Be the first to see new Recreation jobs in Los Angeles, CA